POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Elastic Grid Simulation : Re: Elastic Grid Simulation Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:47:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elastic Grid Simulation
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 28 Oct 2003 16:39:40
Message: <3f9ee21c$1@news.povray.org>
I recently redid this animation, using many more particles (with smaller
masses, so the total mass is the same). The effect was most pleasing - but,
sadly, the resulting MPEG was *slightly* too big to post. I have now deleted
the source frames, so I'll have to re-run it if I'm going to post it. It
certainly ironed out the little instabilities. Was really gracefull...

Thanks.
Andrew.