POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : File Queue limitation : Re: File Queue limitation Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File Queue limitation
From: Todd Haygood
Date: 27 Oct 2003 17:02:13
Message: <3f9d95e5$1@news.povray.org>
I have written a freehand camera path drawing program in Visual Basic 6. I
am sure there is a better way to do what I am doing without generating lots
of POVRAY files, but I just wanted to make it work. My program does work
quite well, but having to reload the filequeue in 512 chunks is a bit of a
pain.

Is there any way to set the Max Value of the filequeue short of
re-compiling?

I am a beginner at VB6 and POVRAY, but I have gotten my program this far- I
would like to see if I can make it any easier.

Thanks