POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Elastic Grid Simulation [~1,000KB MPEG-1] : Re: Elastic Grid Simulation [~1,000KB MPEG-1] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:47:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elastic Grid Simulation [~1,000KB MPEG-1]
From: Apache
Date: 25 Oct 2003 18:26:50
Message: <3f9af8aa$1@news.povray.org>
I don't think so. If you'd plot the force against length and the result
would something else than straight line, in that case it would be nonlinear.
I think "distance" is not the distance between two particles but the
distance of equilibrium: the to particles don't want to get closer or away
from eachother.