POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Cube (~370kb) : The Cube (~370kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  The Cube (~370kb)
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 25 Oct 2003 00:17:50
Message: <3f99f96e@news.povray.org>
I wanted to post the image I've been playing with.  You can see the
spiraling squares that I got help with in an earlier post (thanks again!)
The image is based on a movie called "The Cube" and its sequel "Hypercube."
Very strange movies.  I got inspired and I decided to make my own cube to
view.  The cube is 14 feet by 14 feet square.  The viewpoint is looking up
at the ceiling.  There are doors/portals on all six walls.  The far right
wall has an open door.  I guess it makes a little more sense if you've seen
the movies.

Patrick Dugan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: