POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : To The POV-Team to consider : Re: To The POV-Team to considerApologize Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To The POV-Team to considerApologize
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 22 Oct 2003 17:41:06
Message: <3f96f972@news.povray.org>
All i can say i that i'm sorry, if you followed the thread you will
notice that i apologize everyone, even Warp.

I was only trying to help The POV-Team and "defend" an "innocent", but i
did all wrong. I'm truly Sorry. You know, i admire the POV-Team and i
like very much POV-Ray, and the last thing i want is that someone from
the POV-Team got mad at me and i defend the guilty and accused and
innocent POV TAG-Team member, this is a disgrace for me.

I will post as little as possible.