POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : To The POV-Team to consider : Re: To The POV-Team to consider Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:47:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To The POV-Team to consider
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 22 Oct 2003 09:18:56
Message: <3f9683c0@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> I wrote to this user this way because he has write
> to others in the same AND even more rude tone. I know that is a "right"
> for everybody to write in this newsgroup server, but users, like this
> one, who offend others, even if they are at the TAG, should be moderated
> by a superior authority or be expelled.

I'm sorry, but I reread Warp's article and it is neither rude nor offensive.
He's questioning whether the key features of "J" are important for POV-Ray
which is a legal thing to do in a discussion group. If you don't want your
suggestion to be discussed, it is probably better not to post it in a
discussion group.

> A user (Bill DeWitt) at
> povray.off-topic said that he has write to his private e-mail address in
> a rude way and even insulted him, and he talks rude to the people he
> writes in that thread, and i read other threads where he writes the same
> way and i was seek of it.

I have exactly one person in my "ignore list", so he isn't a saint either
(and I'm not claiming that I am). As insulting people doesn't belong to this
group please send answers concerning this matter as private mail.

Best regards
Thomas

P.S.: No, I don't want to insult Bill.

--