POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : To The POV-Team to consider : Re: To The POV-Team to consider Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To The POV-Team to consider
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 22 Oct 2003 08:02:41
Message: <3f9671e1@news.povray.org>
You are right about everything. I let myself be misunderstood. I
apologize for this. I wrote to this user this way because he has write
to others in the same AND even more rude tone. I know that is a "right"
for everybody to write in this newsgroup server, but users, like this
one, who offend others, even if they are at the TAG, should be moderated
by a superior authority or be expelled. A user (Bill DeWitt) at
povray.off-topic said that he has write to his private e-mail address in
a rude way and even insulted him, and he talks rude to the people he
writes in that thread, and i read other threads where he writes the same
way and i was seek of it. I apologize once again to whom i could offend
with my previous post, that wasn't by intention, except for Warp. For
all this i think he should be punished and be expelled from the TAG
because a person with that attitude doesn't deserves to belong to that
group. As an opposed example, Ken Tyler is a TAG member and he is always

for me.