POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post : Re: First post Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First post
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 21 Oct 2003 15:59:42
Message: <3f95902e@news.povray.org>
Good little sphere... Welcome to the Groups, you should now be officially
signed up and good to post! ;-)

BTW, why didn't you start a new thread?

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: tim.nikias (@) gmx.de

Hi

This is my first post to a group of news.povray.org. But this is not
my first picture I made with POV-Ray. I have been using POV-Ray for
some years. I'm not a good artist, but sometimes I achiev good
results.

I made this little picture in order to post a traditional first post
before posting anything else. Obviously, it is a reflecting sphere on
a checkered plane. The sky is also checkered but it is not that
simple. Does anyone know how the pigment of the sky looks like?

Have fun with my picture!
Urs

---