POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Fire place V 0.1 : Fire place V 0.1 Server Time
3 May 2024 21:33:14 EDT (-0400)
  Fire place V 0.1
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 19 Oct 2003 12:12:19
Message: <3f92b7e3@news.povray.org>
Hi all:
I've just finished the 1st version of the fire place.
Still it doesn't have fire nor wood, but I think that the fire
will depend on lightning, so I left for the future.

The fire place is basically an exercise on CSG.
Apart from primitives, it also uses blobs, transitional and
rotational sweeps, plugin objects (round cube and seashell plugin
are required).

The fire place is located in the place assigned in the room file
and adjusted in scale.

If someone has comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I will upload the object later.

Bye.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com