POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed : Re: SSS_Candle Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSS_Candle
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 16 Oct 2003 13:03:46
Message: <3f8ecf72@news.povray.org>
Another thing I just noticed: the black edge you referred to isn't existant,
that seems to be some side-effect of jpeg-conversion or such. In my renders,
even large ones, everything is fine except for the darker patch. Perhaps its
some floating point issue with blobs in conjunction with media? Need to
check with a different object to prove that...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: tim.nikias (@) gmx.de

---