POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed : Re: Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed
From: Nico
Date: 16 Oct 2003 06:38:59
Message: <3f8e7543$1@news.povray.org>
Sure about the cute fish inside the water sphere (with some bubbles) but
I don't know how to do the water sphere (well, nor the fish in fact).
I tried using isosurface to get some waves onto a sphere surface but it
was not so good in the end. I think an isosurface is needed because a
perfect round sphere cannot give the illusion of a real water sphere,
maybe some big deformations could do the trick.

In any case, I'm afraid the image won't be ready for tomorrow...

Nico