POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Decaying classic : Re: Decaying classic Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decaying classic
From: Tek
Date: 15 Oct 2003 18:52:24
Message: <3f8dcfa8$1@news.povray.org>
But it has to be shiny otherwise it's not a chrome sphere on a checkered plane!
;)

Though actually chrome can rust sort of like that, the chrome bits on my car (a
1970's MG) have spots of rust and shiny bits. Admittedly nothing quite as
corroded or shiny as that, so I take your point.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com