POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Decaying classic : Decaying classic Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:29:48 EDT (-0400)
  Decaying classic
From: Tek
Date: 15 Oct 2003 18:34:57
Message: <3f8dcb91@news.povray.org>
This is probably too simple to be an IRTC entry, but I thought I'd share it.
It's a re-working of the archetypal rendered scene, in line with the current
IRTC topic. I left my chrome sphere outside too long and it corroded :)

This uses the same trick as in my animation: an isosurface with a couple of
pigment functions generating the rust. I might post the source at some point,
though I'm still working on this idea so it might turn into something much
better later on.

Questions? Comments?
Any suggestions on what I should do next with this scene?

Cheers,
--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com