POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed : Re: Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 15 Oct 2003 17:33:05
Message: <3f8dbd11@news.povray.org>
These two are accepted and I will post them as soon as I get the time to
finish them. For the ESR-Macro however, you might want to look at it
yourself and set it up to your desire. It just requires a few little
declarations and then it spits out positions for the objects to be placed
onto the sphere, so you might want to take care of that yourself to fit it
into the style of your balls.

I'll develop a little subsurface-scattering snippet tomorrow, should get
some spare time then.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: tim.nikias (@) gmx.de