POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) : Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 08:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 12 Oct 2003 17:02:27
Message: <3f89c163@news.povray.org>
It's a nice style you've developed there, with the primer being "Bees". I
like it very much, really cartoonesque. The Soundtrack reminded me of Shrek,
there's one song which also plays with a distorted electric guitar...

Well done, I for my part hope you continue these series (and at some point
make a full-blown short, not only "one-liners"!).

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: tim.nikias (@) gmx.de

> http://wayneartgallery.com/images/ladybug.mp4
>
> Don't know if this link works.  I had to upload on a friend's server
because
> of the size.  Anyway, it uses the same codec as the 'Stupid Bee Jokes' I
> posted back in June, so if you could see that, you should see this one.
As