POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Creation [315k] : Re: Creation [315k] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creation [315k]
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 10 Oct 2003 16:08:50
Message: <3f8711d2@news.povray.org>
Reading the story, it seems like you should have mentioned "(nudity)" in
the title of your post.  :-))

I like both abstract and realistic scenes, they both have their
artistical point of view. And I think that like in painting, doing
realistic (classic I might say) scenes is the best training toward a
really free expression that is required to do real artistic and
potentially abstract work (Picasso is a good example).

Still your image is cool, and I might try your 'having a story in mind'
tip sometimes,

JC