POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Creation [315k] : Creation [315k] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Creation [315k]
From: Andrew Le Couteur Bisson
Date: 10 Oct 2003 15:36:52
Message: <3f870a54@news.povray.org>
Here's an abstract I did some time ago.  I personally prefer abstracts since
they
always attract attention.  Its a shame that work like Capriccio would be
mistaken
for a photograph by many.  Even a simple abstract like this gets lots of
attention.
I have it as a 12x8 inch print on my living room wall.  I always try to
create a
simple story before doing an abstract since this keeps things connected and
relevant.  It doesn't matter that the story is silly or impossible.

(OK, so these are creatures that have 3 sexes mating in a pool of liquid
methane
on Neptune.  The little green spheres have popped into existence from spores
fed by the waves and the light in this energy poor environment.  The ring is
an
egg that has just been created.  The little green spheres popped off again
shortly
after this image was taken.)

So, what do the experts think!

BTW it seems a little oversaturated on my monitor but it was adjusted to get
the
best image on the basis of previous prints.

Regards,
Andy

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: