POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first post : Sorry for html! Re: my first post Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Sorry for html! Re: my first post
From: Jon
Date: 8 Oct 2003 22:04:51
Message: <3f84c243@news.povray.org>
Oops, I think I posted in html format.  Sorry bout that.  Here's the ascii
version:

Here is my first post.  While it's not the standard reflective ball on a
checkered plane, it is a ball on a plane.
It's my first attempt at creating something photorealistic.  I'm currently
rendering the same scene with the
ball replaced by a julia fractal - it's taking forever.  Comments welcome!

Jon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ball.JPG' (61 KB)