POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : aircraft model : Re: aircraft model Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: aircraft model
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 8 Oct 2003 19:16:49
Message: <3f849ae1$1@news.povray.org>
Nice job, sup.  The model looks fantastic.  The only point I can make on the
model is that I don't see a rudder.  Did the anti-aliasing take it out?  For
my aircraft I simply split the surface and left a gap to create the control
surfaces.

Like the others have mentioned, radiosity is a must.  Have you considered
some HDRI maps?  They do wonders for realistic lighting and reflections.
Try giving your model some variable reflection to further up the realism as
well.

Skip