POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rotating Squares problem : Re: Rotating Squares problem Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rotating Squares problem
From: JANWV
Date: 8 Oct 2003 14:55:27
Message: <3f845d9f$1@news.povray.org>
3 years ago i had to solve the same problem for mathclass (VWO, type of
education in the Netherlands, comparable with High school), so i should be
able to solve this. But it's to late, and i'm not realy sober, so i'm not
going to solve it now i'm afraid. I'll try to work something out on friday
(it shouldn't be to hard).

If you want the solution before friday/saturday, try the advanced newsgroup.

JWV
news:3F8### [at] hotmailcom...