POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rotating Squares problem : Re: Rotating Squares problem Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rotating Squares problem
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 8 Oct 2003 13:45:41
Message: <3f844d45$1@news.povray.org>
Well I used the orthographic view and it really makes the discrepancies
stand out.  While it helps in seeing the drawing "head on"
it still doesn't help in the math of things.  I rather not keep using trial
and error math if a formulae is around that would
make it cleanly.

news:3F8### [at] hotmailcom...