POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another isosurface landscape : Re: Another isosurface landscape Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another isosurface landscape
From: Neonux
Date: 1 Oct 2003 19:18:38
Message: <3f7b60ce@news.povray.org>
Yes the orange is deffinately too intense... and I'm not color-blind...
(depends on what your definition of color-blind is though).

Other than that its an impressive bit of work!..

Almost makes me think that it should be an underwater scene.  A few fish and
some really weird looking sea creatures and it would be wonderful.