POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Time to move on (144k jpeg) : Re: Time to move on (144k jpeg) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Time to move on (144k jpeg)
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 1 Oct 2003 02:37:41
Message: <3f7a7635$1@news.povray.org>
I just remember I found this page yesterday :
http://www.wozzeck.net/images/DoF_fr.html
It's a very interesting focal blur settings macro by Francois Dispot.
It's in french but the zip is down the page. It's four years old, but I
found it yesterday, probably everybody knows it, but it was a discovery
to me. :-))

JC