POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Eye-Brows vs -Lids (2x MPG1, 81kb & 84kb) : Re: Eye-Brows vs -Lids (2x MPG1, 81kb & 84kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye-Brows vs -Lids (2x MPG1, 81kb & 84kb)
From: Ghost
Date: 25 Sep 2003 17:00:57
Message: <3f735789$1@news.povray.org>
Eyebrows and eyelids kinda move in unison on a human, if you're moving
your eyebrows.  If you're only moving your eyelids, then your eyebrows
tend not to move, too.  (Maybe I'm just an alien here, but that's how it
is with me, anyway)  Therefore, the lack of eyebrows isn't detremental
to expression, but if you only move eyebrows, it'll look less cartoony,
if you ask me.

I say just use the eyelids.

Looks good so far, by the way!

-Law