POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A Worm on the LookOut (106kb, MPG1) : Re: A Worm on the LookOut (106kb, MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Worm on the LookOut (106kb, MPG1)
From: =Bob=
Date: 25 Sep 2003 11:31:58
Message: <3f730a6e$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias v2.0" <no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de> wrote
in message news:3f72ac71@news.povray.org...
: Thanks. Yes, I know of 10secondclub. I had thought about
using eyebrows for
: the worm, and I stuck to the idea of using his eyelids for
that: making him
: look angry, or weary, and such. But I did want to try how
he would look with
: actual eyebrows, though I'm unsure how to attach them to
the worm. Once I've
: experimented with it, I'll post a pic at binaries.images,
k?

I'm interested in seeing that. I think hair is one of those
attributes that would diminish the worm look too much.
I know, they don't have eyes and hats and smiley mouths
either, but hair seems way out of place on worms. Just
a thought...
=Bob=