POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Half success with water (DivX 5.05, 274kb file) : Re: problem fixed Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem fixed
From: Spock
Date: 24 Sep 2003 08:38:19
Message: <3f71903b@news.povray.org>
As an animation nut I think the ability to tile in 3-space and loop
seamlessly over time are wonderful features.  The fact that your code
supports both for an arbitrary function is amazing.  Thank you for
writing and sharing this!

Your code is working perfectly now and I plan to make extensive use of
it.  Thanks again.