POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio Project : Re: Capriccio Project Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio Project
From: Gena
Date: 23 Sep 2003 15:28:46
Message: <3f709eee@news.povray.org>
I think after the season of holidays and vacations
we will continue the project. I've just returned from
vacation myself. Before that I prepared several
boats which I hope to complete and post in a week or
so (when I hopefully will finish illustrations for the
book of my friend). Also I will include to scene the
relief prepared by Peter Hertel.

As usual, if you feel that your contribution can
add value/improve the image you are welcome :) We
still need clouds, several people figures and some
boats.

Gena.