POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Underground Tunnel 4 ( mpg 996 kbu ) : Re: Underground Tunnel 4 ( mpg 996 kbu ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:37:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Underground Tunnel 4 ( mpg 996 kbu )
From: Rune
Date: 22 Sep 2003 19:19:16
Message: <3f6f8374@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias v2.0 wrote:
> Very nice. Are the crystals actual
> lightsources, or just glows?

Just glows.

> And how about applying some sine-wave
> intensity along the animation, or
> shifting colors?

I'm not sure...

> As for the carts: the kids will drop
> out of those carts!

Which kids? This is not a rollercoaster. It's a low-security track made
in a hidden underground tunnel far far away by underpaid miners and,
erm, construction people. ;)

> but at least look like somethings actually there
> to keep riding personnel from falling out?

I don't think such mining carts were made for personnel... Maybe they
have removable back and front plates, which are removed here...

> Shaking is much better now.

I agree.

> Now add some people waving when it goes downhill

No-no, it's not a rollercoaster!

> and release the code for everyone to render
> his own 10 minute rollercoaster ride! :-)

The dirty code shall be released in the end...

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Jul 25**