POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Underground Tunnel 3 ( mpg 996 kbu ) : Re: Underground Tunnel 3 ( mpg 996 kbu ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Underground Tunnel 3 ( mpg 996 kbu )
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 22 Sep 2003 08:11:28
Message: <3f6ee6f0@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote in message news:3f6ee441$2@news.povray.org...
> Yeah, I'm a bit blank with that one. Any ideas how the rails could be
> supported? I don't think it would look right if the bottom of the tunnel
> was flat.

It only requires having 'supports' (cylinders or boxes at it's simplest) exending
every so
often from each rail perpendicular to the rail at that given point, and making sure
that they
are long enough to extend 'into' the tunnel floor.

BTW, I think the shaking is a little too strong.

Very impressive.

Andy Cocker