POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BodyLight? (JPG, 33.6 KB) : Re: BodyLight? (JPG, 33.6 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BodyLight? (JPG, 33.6 KB)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 21 Sep 2003 14:45:34
Message: <3f6df1ce@news.povray.org>
> LOL.  I like the image, I like it's simplicity, sorry if you don't.  Sure
> worked on the animation the longest but I didn't get results I liked.

:-) It is nice in its simplicity, but I think
it lacks a little depth, or something. There's
the rear wall, some focal-blurred foreground,
and thats it. Clean lighting. It sure could make
a nice picture, but it lacks some more white
boxes, some smaller ones, perhaps some
kind of vertigo effect with those high boxes...

But no need to excuse yourself! I guess every
one of us POVers has his/her own style, and
some are to my taste, some aren't, but thats
vice versa. :-)
(PS Don't take this too seriously, its just
that when I read "sorry", I think I might
have said something a little awkward to cause
that reply).

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de

> > Well, I don't see much on that image of
> > yours. If you've spent some time animating
> > [...]
>
> LOL.  I like the image, I like it's simplicity, sorry if you don't.  Sure
> worked on the animation the longest but I didn't get results I liked.

---