POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : INI files on Mac : Re: INI files on Mac Server Time
27 Apr 2024 05:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INI files on Mac
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 20 Sep 2003 16:12:27
Message: <3f6cb4ab@news.povray.org>
In article <bab### [at] netplexaussieorg> , George
Franco <bab### [at] cyberversecom>  wrote:

> Now, does anyone know if there is a way to pass a variable to an ini
> file. For example if I have a file ANI.ini that has animation settings

No, currently you cannot access subsections of INI files through the GUI.
However, an INI file can specify other INI files.  So you would have one INI
file that specifies another INI file and passes the section to it.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde