POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Snake! WIP : Re: Snake! WIP Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snake! WIP
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 19 Sep 2003 17:26:02
Message: <3f6b746a$1@news.povray.org>
That bothers me a little bit too. I think I can fix it, but it will require
a lot of work. The problem is that I made the head include a little of the
neck, making the pivot point back so far that while the axis is tangent to
the spline at the back of the head, the front of the head is pointing
somewhere else. If I make a few neck sections that can rotate the same as
the other body sections, moving the pivot point for the head as far forward
as possible, it should look better.
Steve