POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alarm clock (HDRI version, 57 Kb] : RE: Alarm clock (HDRI version, 57 Kb] - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Alarm clock (HDRI version, 57 Kb] - 1 attachment
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 19 Sep 2003 14:56:23
Message: <3f6b5157$1@news.povray.org>

noticias Xns### [at] 204213191226...

> Completely out of this world, looks better than the original!

Thank you very much!.

> "Yesterday I did a search on alarm clock and found something
> like the attached image."
>
> For the others to see, the attached picture is what he is
> refering to.
>
> I guess you basically built this in record time :)

4 hours, bitmap creation included. It's a simple model
based on an unique spline extruded in different ways
in different layers.The bells and the hang were also
easy to make.
I began to work with photo references with the
boat with paddles (by Leonardo da Vinci) and I found
that you can do more accurated models in less time
(surprise?).

> I'm very impressed!
>
> Excellent work!

Once again, thank you very much Mika.

> Good pov'n

Same (didn't I tell you I love your diamonds?)
Bye

> --
> Marc Champagne
> marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca