POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Worm's Hat... : Re: 2nd Mesh Hat Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:11:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2nd Mesh Hat
From: =Bob=
Date: 18 Sep 2003 12:56:13
Message: <3f69e3ad$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias v2.0" <no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de> wrote in message
news:3f69e2ce@news.povray.org...
: About stretching it for cartoonish-effects:
: I'm as of yet unsure how much I do want
: to apply that sort of comedy. Exagherating
: expressions is one thing, deforming the
: props another...

It all depends on how slapstick you want to get.
In animated cartoons, animators tend to put
everything to work for them, even if it's just a
little.

: Still, thanks for the input. After all the useful
: comments, I've reached the same conclusions
: and have a better idea of how a hat is to
: be modelled for a worm. I'll someday create
: a worm-fashion! ;-)

Sounds great!
=Bob=