POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Reflecting Pool/First Binary Post (~110KB) : Re: WIP Reflecting Pool/First Binary Post (~110KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Reflecting Pool/First Binary Post (~110KB)
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 18 Sep 2003 11:19:43
Message: <3f69cd0f$1@news.povray.org>
Good start, don't forget to put some reflective sphere as it is due for
a first post.  :-)
Some remarks:
- You put a green ground under the grass, at the first plane it really
gives an impression of syntethic grass.
- the line at which you stop putting grass blades is very visible, you
can improve it by putting grass that gradually becomes more scarce, that
should soften the limit.

JC