POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Worm's Hat... : A Worm's Hats Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  A Worm's Hats
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 17 Sep 2003 13:21:12
Message: <3f689808@news.povray.org>
First is CSG, second is Mesh made with my BSplines
and Mesh-Modifying-Macros.

On the mesh, I plan to uv-map a bump-map which
looks like its stitched, if thats the word... You know,
wool and such. Made by grandma. Something like
that. If anyone has a suitable bump-map for that,
I'd like the link...

Ah well. Aside of some minor issues with the hat
and the UV-mapping, I think this'll be the final
hat for him. My brother says its a little too big,
but I think it makes the character warmer. More
of a comfy guy. :-)
Any suggestions about the color? I like the blue,
but the texture is still the plastic texture from
before. I'll work on that later.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de

---

Attachments:
Download 'Worm_Hat_CSG.jpg' (13 KB) Download 'Worm_Hat_Mesh.jpg' (13 KB)

Preview of image 'Worm_Hat_CSG.jpg'
Worm_Hat_CSG.jpg

Preview of image 'Worm_Hat_Mesh.jpg'
Worm_Hat_Mesh.jpg