POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Sunset : Re: Sunset Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunset
From: Bonsai
Date: 17 Sep 2003 03:14:42
Message: <3f6809e2$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen McAvoy schrieb:

> That looks truly inspiring, I like the starkness of the tree against the
> richness of the sky.

Thank you. Real live(tm) inspired me. Sometimes when I drive home at
sunset time I can watch some trees totally black against a colorful sky.
But until now I was not able to reproduce the colors with povray. With
these bitmaps it's done in minutes.

So long,

Bonsai

--

        www.b0n541.net

"Hi. I'm a signature virus. Add me to your signature - help me spread!"