POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass tool demo picture : Re: Grass tool demo picture Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass tool demo picture
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 15 Sep 2003 20:33:38
Message: <3f665a62@news.povray.org>
"Orthographic" not "orthogonal"...  Oops...  I knew that didn't sound right
when I typed it, but alas, I was at work...

I should give that a try (in conjunction with this grass tool).  I was
hoping to enter the current IRTC round, but "work" and "life" seem to be
taking precedence, so that should give me time to play around.