POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: First animation : Re: First animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First animation
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 14 Sep 2003 14:27:09
Message: <3f64b2fd@news.povray.org>
A reasonable solution would be to make several
stills from various points of view WITH radiosity,
and then try to reproduce that with different
amounts of spotlights, fading light, with/without
shadows, etc. A recent animation, "Runtime" used
the same approach, and several other animation
do it to, because of inconsistencies of radiosity
or global illumination with changing scenery.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de

> > There were workarounds for this
>
> I haven't heard of a workaround. Let us know if you find any, please. For
> most animations, I'd stay away from radiosity.
>
> Regards,
> Hugo

---