POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Preflight final (warning 388k) : Preflight final (warning 388k) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Preflight final (warning 388k)
From: gonzo
Date: 14 Sep 2003 03:09:00
Message: <3f64140c@news.povray.org>
Here's the final, and as I promised Tek, at 1600x1200.  Added the birds and
hot air balloon per some suggestions from my earlier post and other minor
changes. The only major change is the grass, which no longer uses Gilles'
makegrass, and instead uses my very own grass macro. Woohoo! My first
homerolled mesh!
Thanks Gilles, for the inspiration, and thanks to Gena for his tileroof
macro, since Gilles' code went right over my head... Gena's macro was just
what I needed to figure out the rotation functions & macros.

RG

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'preflight.jpg' (389 KB)