POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New IRTC Topic "Decay" : Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay" Server Time
18 Jun 2024 07:58:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IRTC Topic "Decay"
From: Shay
Date: 9 Sep 2003 17:07:00
Message: <3f5e40f4$1@news.povray.org>
"gonzo" <rgo### [at] lansetcom> wrote in message

| Well, constructive to me isn't a matter of your credentials.
| Your authority to do so is that you are a viewer.

You've got to admit that it is odd, however, for people in competition
to comment on each other's work. Having created an image yourself, you
have already shown clearly what you believe to be the best
interpretation of the topic. By criticizing someone's image, you are in
effect comparing it to your own, an act which is effectively your
creating a case for your own interpretation. It's really like some type
of twisted, passive-aggressive debate. Very surreal in itself if you
think about it.

 -Shay