POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Curiosity : Re: A Curiosity Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Curiosity
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 9 Sep 2003 16:01:38
Message: <3f5e31a2@news.povray.org>
Right.  But the dynamic hair will not export to POV-Ray.  Everything else
will, as far as I know.  You should still be able to use the older style
alpha-map hair and get it to export.

I've played around with Poser 4 (in conjunction with PoseRay and POV-Ray),
and it's not the easiest thing to deal with, but it certainly beats trying
to build a model human yourself!  Poser people tend to look better from
behind, imho.  Photorealistic faces are very difficult at best.

--
Jeremy