POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: POV People at a rock concert (round 2) : Re: POV People at a rock concert (round 2) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV People at a rock concert (round 2)
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 9 Sep 2003 15:10:52
Message: <3f5e25bc$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Henry

I think you need to place the people tighter. I mean, U2 is a super group
which attracts 25K - 30K people easy. I didn't go to the POP Mart but
I saw the Zooropa (Zoo TV) back in -93. They sold about 34000 tickets
wich means there where atleast 35000 people there.
Just a thought. :)

Oh, and you need a couple of Marshal stacks on stage too.. Not forgetting
old Bono & friends. ;)

/Stefan