POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Glasses 02 [89 Kb] : WIP Glasses 02 [89 Kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Glasses 02 [89 Kb]
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 9 Sep 2003 14:45:14
Message: <3f5e1fba@news.povray.org>
Hi all:
It was late last night when I posted the first WIP of
this model.
Now I think is nearly complete.
The glasses were made in Hamapatch.
I had to get rid of the lenses I did in Hamapatch
and try other method. Finally I made an intersection
between an scaled sphere and an extruded polygon
and works fine.
Some primitives were added to the model in Moray.
The texture for the plastic part is a texture map with
a gradient pattern.
The texture for the glass is a Tim Cook's creation.
The pills were also made in Hamapatch, imported to
Moray, converted to mesh2 and UVmapped.
Hope you like it.
Bye.

Txemi Jendrix