POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : List: your very fist image : Re: your very fist image Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:38:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: your very fist image
Date: 6 Sep 2003 20:16:23
Message: <3f5a78d7@news.povray.org>
Although containing only some parts of Schickard's calculating
machine I consider them as complete scenes. "Zahnrad" (.png of
course), expanded to the left and top with some more blue back-
ground for the icons, is the desktop background on my computer.
Both are a bit more than two years old, I can't remember which
of them ist the 'true first'.

   Sputnik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Zahnrad.jpg' (66 KB) Download 'Schickard.jpg' (77 KB)

Preview of image 'Zahnrad.jpg'
Zahnrad.jpg

Preview of image 'Schickard.jpg'
Schickard.jpg