POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : List: your very fist image : Re: List: your very fist image Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List: your very fist image
From: Tim Cook
Date: 3 Sep 2003 14:47:03
Message: <3f563727@news.povray.org>
Rohan wrote:
> Let's see what your very first complete image looks like (assuming you
> kept it).

Hmm...I guess this would be the first complete POV image I've still
got, though I remember playing around with a glass sphere with a
light in it and a media-filled space and a converted starfury mesh
back in '98...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2000.08.10 orca logo.jpg' (64 KB)

Preview of image '2000.08.10 orca logo.jpg'
2000.08.10 orca logo.jpg