POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Patio" update - 178KB : Re: "Patio" update - 178KB Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Patio" update - 178KB
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 3 Sep 2003 12:03:48
Message: <3f5610e4$1@news.povray.org>
You're not afraid of  Iso + Rad ?  Maybe I should test it further, then...

Many things are clearly improved! The trees spring to mind. The water has
photons now. The shadows are (definitely) not too dark. On the negative
side, I think the light is now too white. Last time it was too blue. I'm not
easy to satisfy (hrm.. this is sad)  The building has very regular noise due
to the isosurfaces, which is not all good. The edges need heavy noise to
reveal the imperfections from this distance, but the rest of the walls seem
a bit too noisy.

My 2 cents,
Hugo