POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Horizon [187kb] : Re: Horizon [187kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Horizon [187kb]
From: Darren Hewson
Date: 2 Sep 2003 15:08:09
Message: <3f54ea99@news.povray.org>
Thanks for comments and encouragement.

I think I'll work on some of the suggested minor improvements over the next
week or two. I'll post any satisfacory results here. (If I have time Frank
I'll attempt a  two monitor render :-)).

Some credits are due, since I used some other peoples macros here:

Gilles Trans makegrass
Will Woodhull patchWork macro
Andrew Clinton splinetree (1.3)
Philippe Debar skylight (0.6b)

I may have made some minor changes to some of these but I can't remember
exactly what.

Cheers