POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb) : Re: Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 2 Sep 2003 13:24:09
Message: <3f54d239$1@news.povray.org>
I'm all for hearing about it, however.  Lately, it seems like if my scene
doesn't take at least 12 hours to render, then I forgot to turn something
on.  There are probably lots of things that I could easily speed up, but I'm
not even sure where to look, other than "turning down" certain settings.

I'm sure some of those ideas have been covered here before, but I wouldn't
mind a new discussion.

--
Jeremy