POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb) : Re: Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 2 Sep 2003 07:21:07
Message: <3f547d23$1@news.povray.org>
> It took just over 19h on my Athlon XP 2400+ 512Mb.

Well, the image is nice. But I have come to the point where I am fighting
against the impression that such renderings needs to be so slow. They can be
speed up! If it takes 1 hour for the radiosity alone, then dof+blurred
reflections should not even double that. I have learned that it's a matter
of how we do things.

You didn't ask for criticism or suggestions, though... so I will leave it
here.  :o)

Regards,
Hugo